Friday, December 07, 2018

Another Simple Stamping Card

I am taking part in Stampin' Up's Simple Stamping challenge, and this month's theme is a thank you card. Requirements: one stamp set, ink, and a note card. Done...challenge accepted! Here are my cards for December's challenge. I loved the design so much that I made three more in different color combinations.
I gotta say, simple stamping is not usually my style but this card was fun to make! Very simple, no tools needed...just a few ink pads and you're off to a world of fun. This would be an awesome class for beginner stampers as this is a beautifully simple card to make.

To make my simple stamping card, I used one of the beautiful leaves from the Tropical Chic stamp set. I marked where I wanted the middle of my leaves to all meet up and stamped my leaf one color at a time forming a Y shape. Then I repeated this step with the other 2 colors and finished off my card by stamping my sentiment in Memento black ink

Here's a look at each of them with the colors I used for each card. 
This was the first one I made using Lemon Lime TwistCoastal Cabana, and Balmy Blue.
This one was made using So Saffron, Mango Melody and Pumpkin Pie.
For the pink lovers, I made this in Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo and Melon Mambo.
Lastly this card was done using Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana and Mango Melody.

So these are my simple stamping cards for today, which one is your favorite?! Thanks for stopping by today and hope to see you next time! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment