Thursday, January 17, 2019

January Simple Stamping Challenge

I don't know why, but lately I've been doing more and more simple stamping projects. There's just something about these simple cards...a minimalistic beauty. So today I share another one, my response to Stampin' Up's simple stamping challenge for January. For this challenge we are given Valentine's Day as our theme, and we are to create a card using just stamps, ink, a notecard and a punch. Here's what I came up with... 
Looks like a pretty Designer Series Paper, right?! I loved how easy it was to create this card, and how very little supplies I used as well. I started my simple card with a Whisper White card base (A2 size). I decided to use the Forever Lovely stamp set for this project, along with Lovely Lipstick, Old Olive and Gray Granite ink pads. I also opted to use the Pretty Label punch, and a couple of dimensionals. And that is literally all that I used for this card! 

Here's a short video on how I created this simple card...

With all the beautiful simple stamping projects out there, I hope they've inspired you to just get out your stamps and ink pads and just create something beautiful! You don't need much to make a pretty card, and the most important thing is to have fun with it!

Well thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this simple stamping card. Hope to see you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment