Sunday, January 07, 2018

Vintage Leaves Emboss Resist

Sympathy cards are not fun to make...because they represent the loss of a loved one.
A friend of mine just lost her grandfather this Christmas, and I wanted to make her
a beautiful card to convey my condolences. This is the card I made.
 The card I made for her is a simple one, but looks elegant in my opinion. I used my beautiful Vintage Leaves stamp set and gold embossed the leaves. For my background I did an emboss resist technique using my Hardwood stamp. And finally my sentiment is from the Rose Wonder stamp set, with the coordinating thinlits dies. 

This card is so versatile, it can be for any occasion or gender. So i did a birthday card too, thinking of giving it to one of my guy friends. I hope you enjoyed this card and try making one too! Video tutorial below. Have a lovely day crafters!


PRODUCTS USED:

No comments:

Post a Comment