Monday, January 01, 2018

Year of the Dog

Calgary has been in a deep freeze a few days ago, with temperatures 
of -30 but -41 with the wind chill. BRRRRRRR. 
So what do you do when it is this cold outside?! Why, craft of course!!!

I decided to stay in my craft room all day and plan for my year ahead. I needed
inspiration as to where to start though, and I found it in the Chinese zodiac signs.
Apparently, 2018 is the Year of the Dog! Well, hey, I love dogs! So I have 
decided to make use of my Bella and Friends stamp set (one of my faves)
for this week's card...and I came up with this.
This is a quick and simple card to make, and I think it looks so cute! 
This would be an adorable birthday card for a kid...it looks cartoony. Video tutorial
of how I made this card down below.

And of course, I could not end this blog post without showing you guys my
darling Tayla! She is a Cavapoo (King Charles cavalier spaniel crossed with
a toy poodle), she's six, and she is our sweetheart! She has the sweetest
temperament and we just love her to pieces.
Anyway I hope you guys are all staying safe and warm. 
Have a lovely day, crafters, and I hope to see you next time!

PRODUCTS USED:


No comments:

Post a Comment