Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Table Assignments

A few weeks ago I had to pick up my Stampin' Up order from a new UPS store by my house. I've never been to this place before, but this pickup ended up to be so serendipitous. I started chatting with the owner of the shop and she asked me what Stampin' Up was, so I gladly told her! Well next thing I know she was commissioning me to make the table assignments for her daughter's big 18th birthday celebration! Happy dance! 

This party is huge...a girl's 18th birthday (or debut) in the Philippines is kinda like a Sweet 16. It's a huge milestone celebrated extravagantly. And so for the table assignments, I created this:
 Since there was gonna be 21 tables, I pre-cut all of my items so that I can save time assembling everything. I used my Botanical Builder framelits on red and gold foil sheet for the flowers. The leaves are cut from the same foil sheets using the Sprig punch. I then used my Stitched Seasons framelit dies to create the gold frame, and used my Swirls & Curls embossing folder to create the texture. This was then just sponged with Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black inks, before spritzing it with my shimmer spray which is created by mixing some Frost white shimmer paint and water. Her theme was Paris, so I had to create an Eiffel tower stencil and just lightly sponged it with my Blushing Bride ink pad.
 And this was my final product. It was a bit tight trying to fit everything in the frame, but it worked out okay! I hope they have a lovely celebration!
Thanks for stopping by and hope as always, hope to see ya next time! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment