Thursday, September 06, 2018

the Animal card

I was asked to make a card for my co-worker's kid sister. She's five and she'll be undergoing heart surgery, and to help cheer her up we're giving her a card with some words of encouragement. So of course I wanted to create something special for her! This is what I came up with...

I decided to make her a card full of cute animals..something fun! Luckily, we have a whole bunch of stamp sets of these cute critters...Bella and Friends, Hedgehugs, Animal Outing, Party Pandas, Bird Banter, This Little Piggy, A Little Wild, and We Must Celebrate. I used both current and retired sets, stamped all my images, colored them in, then cut them out. Then I created a collage with these cute animals. My background was sponged in four different colors, and my sentiment is from the Healing Hugs stamp set.

And that is today's card. I really hope she'll like it and help her through her recovery! Thanks for stopping by and see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment