Friday, April 24, 2020

Masculine Card


Hello and welcome! Today I have the utmost privilege of joining a brilliantly creative group of talented demonstrators from all over the world in a monthly video hop. How cool is that?! Our theme for this month is masculine.

Now to tell you honestly, I have a hard time creating masculine cards...mostly because I rarely make them! I'm mostly into florals and glitter...not very manly as you can imagine. So this was quite a challenge for me. I struggled on what I wanted to make, but eventually decided that simple is the way to go. So here is what I came up with...
And here are two other versions of my original card...
Watch the short video on how I made this simple card, and don't forget to follow along the hop by clicking on the next video link in the comments. The video hop will take you around the world and provide you with tons of inspiration for your next masculine creations!
Thank you for stopping by crafters, and hope to see you next time. Stay safe, and happy crafting!

MATERIALS USED:

No comments:

Post a Comment