Saturday, February 23, 2019

February Blog Hop: Sale-a-bration

Hello and welcome to this month's Ink.Stamp.Share blog hop. Today we are celebrating Sale-a-bration!!! What an awesome event for crafters this is because you get to choose free stuff from an array of absolutely beautiful SAB items for your qualifying purchase! Need more info on this awesome event? Just let me know and leave a comment below.

For my project I put together this card:

I used the Lasting Lily stamp set, my absolute favorite SAB item! This gorgeous set was a must-have for me, I couldn't wait to create something with it. The flowers are just stunning and with beautiful sentiments to match. And because this is a Distinktive set, your stamped images also have more depth to them. Just beautiful!
To make my card I started by stamping my flowers and leaves on a piece of Whisper White cardstock using Merry Merlot and Old Olive ink pads. After cutting my images I moved on to creating my background piece. I stuck a piece of DSP from the Botanical Butterfly DSP collection (another SAB item!) at the bottom of a piece of Basic Black cardstock (4" x 5 1/4"). Then I cut the center out using my Rectangle Stitched Framelits.
Next I added my layering pieces using another SAB item, the Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets (unfortunately these are all sold-out now). After gluing my pieces together, it was just a matter of adding my lilies and leaves in the center, arranging it into a nice bouquet. Then I added my sentiment which was white heat-embossed on a strip of Basic Black cardstock, propping it up using some dimensionals.

I then added some embellishments using the Basic Rhinestone Jewels and yet another SAB item, a bow made from the Organdy ribbon. I also had to have some shimmer (of course!) so I added some Wink of Stella onto my lilies. The whole card front piece was then adhered to my Whisper White card base (A2 sized). 

And that is my project for today's blog hop...I hope y'all liked it. I really enjoyed playing with my SAB items, they're all just beautiful! Don't forget, Sale-a-bration only runs til the end of March, so you better act now if you want any of these freebies! 

Keep on hopping along with us and see the beautiful projects of the rest of the very talented team at Ink.Stamp.Share. Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Roll Call List


24 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm going to have to have a go at those colours, so beautiful. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The foil mats really look nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card,I adore the lily in this colour and it really pops against the black, TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous stricking card love the lilies on the black they really pop TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning card design. I love the colors you chose and the combination of foil and designer series paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a WOW with gorgeous flowers, shiny foil and vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors you used for this card!
    xxx Jacqueline Bobeldijk

    ReplyDelete