Saturday, March 02, 2019

Easter Bunny

Are you a crafting hoarder like me? I do NOT like throwing crafty stuff away, and so I ended up with a lot of scraps! Today, I wanted to make use of some of these scraps and created this Easter card...
I used scrap pieces of cardstock in Pool Party, Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay.
Slathered glue on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and adhered my scrap pieces.
Trimmed my piece to 4" x 5 1//4" then ran through my Big Shot with the Dot to Dot embossing folder.
Sponged my embossed piece with the Frost White shimmer paint to mute my colors a little bit and at the same time add some sparkle.
I cut up notches at the top and bottom and wrapped my Whisper White Classic Weave Ribbon and layered the pretty Coastal Cabana ribbon from the Tea Room Ribbon combo pack.

Moving on to my bunny, I stamped my image from the Fable Friends set in Memento black ink on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock. After coloring my bunny, I cut it up using one of the oval dies in the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I then layered this piece on top of a bigger oval in Whisper White. Lastly I added my sentiment piece which is from the same stamp set.

This whole piece was then just adhered to my Whisper White card base (A2 size) using Foam adhesive strips for dimension. 

And that is how I created this simple and adorable Easter card! I think that the Dot to Dot embossing folder and the Fable Friends stamp set is such a perfect match! Hope you guys liked it and thanks again for stopping by today. See ya next time, happy crafting!




2 comments:

  1. oh my heart, this is just beautiful. love how you adhered your ribbon, need to make some scraps to work with!!! thanks for sharing your work

    ReplyDelete