Sunday, March 24, 2019

Vintage-looking Needle & Thread

Today's card is a simple stamping project using the Needle & Thread stamp set. I ended up creating my own DSP using this set, with a vintage look to it. Here's what I made...
I created my DSP  background by stamping my images all over a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock (4" x 5 1/4"). I used Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze and Mossy Meadow ink pads for stamping. I then die-cut a circle piece of Crumb Cake cardstock using my Stitched Shapes framelits and stamped my sentiment on it using Merry Merlot. I added some Rose Metallic Thread at the back of my sentiment piece before adhering it onto my DSP piece using dimensionals. Lastly I wrapped a piece of Mossy Meadow twine (from the retired Festive Farmhouse collection) around my DSP piece and added a little bow before adhering it to my Cajun Craze card base (A2 size). 

For a little bit of shimmer (coz' I love my shimmer!) I just added some Wink of Stella on the centers of my flowers and then added some glitter enamel dots as well. And that is my super simple card for the day! Thanks for dropping by and see ya next time! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment