Monday, June 11, 2018

Camping Crafting

     My husband and I, along with our little doggy, are out on a two-week camping tour of the Okanagan. It has been a great trip so far...lots of beautiful sights to see, places to visit, and things to do. But what do you do when you get a cold and rainy day?! Well...Stampin' Up to the rescue!

     I brought along a little case of miscellaneous crafting stuff with me, you know, 'just in case'. It's minimal supplies, but I'm sure glad they were with me during this trip! Too bad my order didn't come in time for me to play with the other new stuff, but hey, I still had fun playing with what I had.
     My must-bring-along stamp set of course is the beautiful Rooted in Nature. This set is my absolute favorite from the new catalogue. Beautiful images complemented by beautiful sentiments...just perfect! I also brought along my Stamparatus, which came in handy for stamping my multi-colored leaves. Another stamp set I brought was the Prize Patrol set I got at OnStage, Around the Corner. I haven't played with this set yet, and so I thought this would be the perfect time to do so.

     So on a cold rainy day, I got out my supplies and crafted away. These are what I came up with. I'm not going into details on how I made each one because they are pretty basic. I pretty much just stamped a bunch of the leaves and fussy cut them  (I thought bringing my Big Shot for a camping trip would be too much, lol). 






What about you, what supplies do you bring for your 'emergency' kit? Well that is all for today, thanks so much for stopping by! Hope to see you next time. Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment