Saturday, June 02, 2018

Flower Basket Twist & Pop card

     Hello and welcome! Today I re-created the fun-fold card I made for my OnStage display board and swaps. This card looks deceivingly complicated, but it's pretty easy to make...and fun too! The step-by-step tutorial video is at the end of this post. Let's get started.


You will need:
  • Flowers using the Four Petal Punch and Garden Impressions DSP. Leaves for the flowers are created using the same punch and shades of green cardstock, then cut in half. Center of flower from Jar of Love stamped in black, then sequins added in the middle. I used 10 flowers for the inside of the card and one for the card front.
  • Cut out bees from Dragonfly Dreams, covered in Wink of Stella. I used two for the inside and one for the card front. 
  • Powder Pink and Daffodil Delight ink pads for creating the front background using the dots from Dragonfly Dreams stamp set. Sentiment is also from this set.
  • Gold ribbon to wrap around another basket weave panel for the card front.
Here's the tutorial video on how to make this fun card:
     I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial crafters, and I hope to see you next time! Thank you so much for stopping by! And by the way, have you seen the new catalogue yet?! Click here to get a glimpse of the fabulous new items we have! And if you don't already have a demonstrator in Calgary, I'd be glad to be yours! :)


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for the clear written tutorial too. I look forward to trying this clever card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I hurt my ankle at work today and am on rest for the rest of the week... I think I know what I'll do now! 😊

    ReplyDelete