Sunday, June 24, 2018

Memories & More

I am in love with our new Memories & More card packs! I just spent an hour and a half playing with my Big Plans card pack, prepping for a planned card class in July, and boy did I have lots of fun. I made all of these cards in less than two hours...how sweet is that?!
If you're not familiar with the Memories & More card packs, let me give you the simple low-down. It is a pack of 50 double-sided cards (kinda like little Designer Series Papers in 3x4" and 4x6"), 6 single-sided specialty cards (can be foiled, acetate, laser cut, etc.), and 4 sticker sheets (sentiments & embellishments). So as you can see, you have everything you'll ever need to make your projects, be it cards, scrapbooking or other papercrafting! The packs are super affordable and gorgeous, an absolute must-have!

Here are the current Memories & More card packs in our catalogue:
Big Plans

Best Route

Delightfully Detailed

Tea Room
How fun are they?!

As I have previously mentioned, I am planning a card class in July, and so what better product to use than these card packs right? For my sample cards, I challenged myself to use very minimal products to make it easy for my class. I took out my Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set, my adhesive-backed sequins, the SAB shimmer ribbons in Calypso Coral & Basic Gray (I know they're retired, but I have them in abundance so why not use them?), and then gave myself a 3x12" piece of silver foil sheet. These items, plus my adhesive and Basic Black ink pad is all I used, and I'm quite happy with the cards I made! There's very minimal stamping, and they're super easy to do. Hopefully my class attendees will be happy with them too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment