Sunday, March 04, 2018

Amazing You

     This year's Sale-a-bration items are truly awesome, and creating new projects with them is just too much fun! For today's card I decided to play with my Amazing You stamp set. This card is inspired by Global Design Project's theme challenge this week which is Sale-a-bration of course! Every week they have a new challenge and it's just fun to follow along and get inspired to create new projects!

   
     So here is my finished card. I used Pink Pirouette for my card base and Basic Black for my layering piece. My flowers are gold heat embossed and I used a mask so that I can have multiple images side by side. I also used my Stamp-a-ma-jig so that I can stamp my images exactly where I want them to be...no guess-work needed. My sentiment is from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set which I gold heat embossed on a piece of Basic Black die-cut circle piece using the Layering Circles framelits dies. I also die-cut a piece of scalloped circle on Pink Pirouette cardstock and layered my sentiment piece on top of it. Finally to add a bit of color, I die-cut leaves and flowers using the Bouquet Bunch framelits dies and Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive and Pink Pirouette cardstock
     I hope you enjoyed my simple card for today crafters, I sure had lots of fun creating this one! Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you next time. I wish you all a lovely day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment