Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Springtime Foils Wedding card

     Last weekend friends of mine tied the knot (Congratulations Lenny & Carol!), and of course I needed to make a card for that special occasion! So I turned to my Springtime Foils DSP for a simple yet elegant card. This DSP is so beautiful, it just adds that special something to any project you create with it!
     So for my simple card, I started with die-cutting a few flowers from the Botanical Builder Framelits dies. This is a retired set, but it is timeless...perfect for any occasion. I die-cut two pieces each of the bigger flowers, one in gold foil and one more in Whisper White. Before I added the centers of the flowers, I covered the white ones in Wink of Stella for some sparkle. And lastly I put pearls right smack in the middle of the flowers for embellishment.
      My card base is an A2 sized Whisper White piece of cardstock, with two of the corners trimmed with a corner punch. I did the same with the layering pieces of gold foil and the Springtime foils DSP. My sentiment is from the Special Celebrations stamp set which I stamped in Basic Black and then clear heat embossed on a piece of vellum. This was then layered on top of a strip of gold foil. I stuck my sentiment piece down onto my DSP and then just arranged all my flowers onto the side. And just like that, my card is done!
     Now as far as card-making goes, this one was super easy to make. In my opinion, the DSP just makes the whole card. So if you still haven't gotten this gorgeous DSP, you have until end of March...hurry before Sale-a-bration ends! 
     I hope you enjoyed my card  for today, thanks for dropping by! See you next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment