Saturday, July 07, 2018

Beautiful Preggy You :)

I have been asked recently to make a card for one of my co-workers who is expecting a baby boy in a few weeks. I of course said yes, thinking that I have the perfect stamp set for that...the Wonderful Moments set! Well, imagine my surprise when I found out that I hadn't actually ordered that one yet...that set was on my wish list after all! So what was I to do?! Luckily I owned the gorgeous set Beautiful You, and with just a little bit of tweaking, I was able to make it work! 

Here's my super simple card...I hope she likes it!
For the pregnant look I just wiped the ink off her tummy before stamping my image. This enabled me to draw in her pregnant tummy. I colored my image using my Watercolor Pencils and AquaPainters and then used my Stitched Framelits to cut my oval piece. I also cut up strips of my Springtime Foils DSP (retired SAB item) and sponged them in Pool Party ink to match my cardstock. Finally for embellishment I just added some sequins with some Rhinestone jewels in the middle.

And that is my simple card for today. With just a little bit of imagination, the possibilities are endless! Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you next time. Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment