Saturday, October 27, 2018

Tic-tac-toe Blog Hop Challenge


Hello and welcome to our newly re-vamped monthly blog hop! This month we at Ink.Stamp.Share are participating in a Tic Tac Toe challenge. Now this is my first time doing this challenge, but the rules are simple. We are given a 'board' and we just choose a line and utilize all three items in that line on your card. Got it? Let's play!

Here's our Tic Tac Toe board:

For my card, I decided to do the top horizontal line which consists of Christmas, Embossing and Circle. And here's what I came up with...
Fun, huh?! The moment I saw the candy cane I immediately saw a sled. And who better to ride a Christmas sled than a Christmas Bella?! I thought she looked cute! 

For instructions on how I created my card, I made a video tutorial down below. Full disclosure, I did the video in a rush and made a few mistakes in the process so I apologize for that! If you have any questions, just lemme know. 


Thank you for joining me today and please continue to hop along with our creative team and see what lovely projects they have created for this challenge! Hope to see you next time. Happy crafting!

MATERIALS USED:
Bella & Friends stamp set                                          Balmy Blue cardstock
Candy Cane Season stamp set                                 Whisper White cardstock
Winter Woods stamp set                                            Silver Foil Sheet
Peaceful Noel stamp set                                            Cherry Cobbler cardstock                  
In the Woods Framelits                                              Night of Navy ink pad
Candy Cane Punch                                                    Balmy Blue ink pad
2" Circle Punch                                                          Berry Burst ink pad
Softly Falling Embossing Folder                                Versamark
White embossing powder                                          Vellum
Wink of Stella                                                             Santa's Workshop Memories & More
Frost White Shimmer Paint                                        Big Shot
Roll Call List






10 comments:

  1. Phoebe, your card is so beautiful! I absolutely love your artistic card. I love how you have used your creativity to make this card. The mirror image technique you use is great! I never thought to use the silicone mat as the transfer device for this. Great technique! Thank you so much for sharing with us! I have learned a lot from watching your great video tutorial! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! I’m glad to be able to share some tips and techniques with this card😊

      Delete
  2. Hi, I love this card. I really enjoy sponging (as you'll see when you get to my Blog!), so going to try something similar. Love the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do sponging a lot, it’s one of my fave techniques. Glad you liked it😊

      Delete
  3. Phoebe, what a gorgeous background to your card and all the details are wonderful. Of course, Bella is the star!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger! Bella is just too darn adorable 😊

      Delete
  4. wish I could sponge like this....its awesome...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can Sue! As you can see in my video it didn’t take long at all and it was super easy. Happy crafting!😊

      Delete
  5. This is too cute to be true!
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is simply amazing. I love the way you created the background and the way you colored Bella. The candy cane for a sled is wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete