Thursday, April 19, 2018

Dream Catcher

   Well it is Day 4 of my OnStage Display Board samples, and today I am featuring another new item that I got sent. This card uses the Chase Your Dreams Thinlits (p.54), and it has a coordinating stamp set which I unfortunately didn't get. No biggie, I just used what dies I could, and are they ever intricate and beautifully detailed!
To make this simple card, I used Whisper White cardstock as my base with a layering piece of Marina Mist. I then added a piece of DSP from the Garden Impressions 6x6 pack (p.130) on top. I stuck a piece of our multipurpose adhesive sheet onto the back of a Whisper White cardstock and die cut my dream catchers and the word 'dream' out of this. This way all you need to do is peel the backing off and stick the die-cut pieces easily onto your card!

Before adhering my dream catchers, I wanted to heat emboss the strings as well. I just used a tiny brush and dipped it on my Versamark reinker, and then 'drew' the strings. Cover it with white embossing powder and they're done. 

Once my dream catchers were adhered I just added some rhinestone jewels at the centers for a little embellishment, and covered my 'dream' with some Wink of Stella for a bit of shimmer. I also rounded my corners off for a different look. 

And that is my simple card for today, hope you liked it! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you next time. Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment