Thursday, April 05, 2018

GDP132

     OnStage is almost upon us...it's crunch time!!! Swaps are all done and Display samples are all finally finished. Now time for some GDP fun!
     This week at Global Design Project the challenge is CASE the Designer, and what a beautiful card Stesha Bloodhart has created for us to CASE! 
     Just lovely, right?!? Now from her card, I decided to copy her flower and leaves theme and her stamp/die-cut placement. I made the leaves as my primary focus though, and the flowers kinda in the background. My leaves are from the Vintage Leaves stamp set, and I stamped it on a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock with Versamark ink. I then heat embossed it with my copper embossing powder and then cut my pieces out. 
     My flowers are die-cut pieces using my Flourish Thinlits dies on gold foil sheet. And finally my sentiment is from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set, which I copper heat-embossed on a strip of Whisper white cardstock

     Putting my card together, I used Crumb Cake (A2 size) as my card base and Whisper White for my layering piece. I arranged my gold die-cut pieces around my leaves before finally adhering my leaves using dimensionals. I used dimensionals on my sentiment piece as well. Lastly to embellish my simple card, I just glued down a few scattered gold glitter flakes all over my card. 
     I hope you enjoyed my simple card for today, thanks so much for stopping by! Now who's going to OnStage in Red Deer?! Hope to see you guys there! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment