Sunday, April 22, 2018

Springtime Impressions Thinlits...Gorgeous!

     Need more reasons to love the Springtime Impressions Framelits? Well I have a few samples for ya! On today's post, I'm featuring two of my display sample cards for OnStage, and a video tutorial of how I made them. Easy peasy!
     When I received my display stamper supplies, I instantly gravitated towards this framelits set. It was just beautiful...I had a million ideas of how to use these dies. I was hoping that the big die would have a coordinating stamp, sadly that is not so. So I improvised. I made my own stamp!

     Watch the video below and see how I created these two cards. 

     PRODUCTS USED:

     Here's another card I made with the same technique, just trimmed up a bit. 
     Well I hope you enjoyed these cards and thanks again for stopping by. See you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment