When I received my display stamper supplies, I instantly gravitated towards this framelits set. It was just beautiful...I had a million ideas of how to use these dies. I was hoping that the big die would have a coordinating stamp, sadly that is not so. So I improvised. I made my own stamp!
Watch the video below and see how I created these two cards.
- Springtime Impressions Framelits(p.129)
- Gold embossing powder
- Blender pen
- Re-inkers: Lemon Lime Twist, Fresh Fig, Sweet Sugarplum and Tempting Turquoise
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum and Tranquil Tide
- Detailed With Love stamp set (p.39)
- Timeless Textures stamp set
- Tranquil Tide and Sweet Sugarplum ink pads
- Metallic Ribbon combo pack (p.130)
- Pink Metallic thread (p.107)
Well I hope you enjoyed these cards and thanks again for stopping by. See you next time!